Point fixed facades
GIPPOINT stands for point fixed mounted glazing. The visual appearance of a frameless glazing comes very close to fulfilling the desire of architects and planners for a supporting structure that is apparently floating and separate from the glass surface.
The GIPPOINT glazing system was developed for point fixed vertical facades. It is a symbiosis of glass and stainless steel. The point holders are manufactured from high quality stainless steel and are suitable for the installation of insulating glasses. The system uses a braced supporting structure and cable trusses as well as special designs from the engineering sector.
- Suitable for use with vertical facades and light roofs
- Large pane formats possible
- Large selection of cable constructions
- Visual appearance of a frameless, floating glass surface
- Clear, minimalistic design for the highest architectural standards
- Statically determinate bearing system using floating, sliding and fixed bearings in the substructure
- Control of structural tolerances
- Minimalistic joint design in a variety of styles