Passive house doors ADS 112.IC
The door system ADS 112.IC is highly thermally insulated and sets new energy efficiency standards for aluminium doors. It is the perfect energy-saving addition to the window AWS 112.IC, which is certified for use in passive houses.
Based on the inward opening, highly thermally insulated door ADS 112.IC with a basic depth of 90 mm, the door features an additional layer of insulation that optimises thermal insulation to meet the passive house standard. Thus the thermal insulation values for aluminium doors of Uf = 1.0 and Ud of 0.8 W / (m²K) for the Schüco door ADS 112 IC set a new benchmark for entrance doors.
- For buildings with the highest energy management standards, passive houses
- Aluminium door system with Ud≤ 0.80 W/(m²K) in accordance with the passive house standard
- Harmonises perfectly with the aluminium window system AWS 112.IC
- For use in luxury apartments with high energy standards
- The perfect blend of a comfortable living and working climate and stylish architectural design
- Timeless aesthetic design
- The perfect partnership of soundproofing, thermal insulation and design
- Threshold available as combined threshold made from EPDM and aluminium for barrier-free access