Bullet resistant facades
Bullet resistant facades are designed to meet the more stringent requirements of official protection levels and provide additional security.
GIP Glazing plans, produces and installs impact-, penetration-, bullet- and explosion-resistant facades world-wide. Designed to customer and property specifications. The type of protection required by people and property is classified in accordance with carefully defined protection levels. Bullet resistant facades from GIP Glazing are identified by the corresponding quality mark.
- Suitable for use with vertical facades, polygonal facades, angled glazing
- Individual design due to large selection of profile geometries for the supporting structure
- Effective and certified protection even against explosions
- Large selection of cover caps offers an outstanding range of design options
- Concealed security functions to ensure that light, visibility and transparency are not affected
- Optimum combination of glass thickness and pane structure for maximum effectiveness
- Glazing from outside with visible and invisible screw connections
- Attractive aesthetic design and high level of functionality
- • Elegant appearance with same view of the inner mullion and transom seals