Climate facades separate the interior environment of the building from the surrounding climate. They shield it against external influences, such as heat, wind, moisture, noise etc. Only sunlight and daylight are allowed to enter the building in a controlled manner. Climate facades are passive systems; heating and cooling are primarily provided and regulated using an air conditioning system. The intermediate space in the facade is connected to the air conditioning system, which controls the necessary ventilation, heating and cooling of the building. Solar shading and glare protection are not essential features in this type of facade.
- Suitable for use with vertical facades and polygonal facades
- Protects the interior against the effects of the external climate
- Generation of solar energy using photovoltaic cells integrated into the facade
- A wide range of units can be integrated
- Concealed integrated, decentralised air conditioning and ventilation technology with air outlets in the ceilings of each storey
- Solar shading with wind stability up to 30 m/s integrated into the exterior of the facade