Large format ceramic tile facades
Large format ceramic tile facades have a minimalistic joint pattern which ensures an elegant appearance and eye-catching area effect. They can be combined with structural glazing facades to create stunning visual designs. Large format ceramic tile facades meet the requirements of investors and architects down to the last detail.
Large format ceramic tile facades are extremely light and easy to mount. The flame-retardant and non-flammable versions have both been approved by building authorities. Large format ceramic tile facades are highly resistant to abrasion, breakage and chemicals. They are also self-cleaning. Large format ceramic tile facades are available in two systems with concealed fastenings: 12 mm large format ceramic tiles – non-flammable, ∙ 5 mm large format ceramic tiles – flame retardant. Large format ceramic tile facades can be manufactured in the formats 1000 x 3000 mm and 1620 x 3240 mm.
- Suitable for use with facades and roof constructions
- Large panel formats possible in all panel geometries
- Large range of GIP substructures available, incl. overhead cladding
- Over 65 styles available.
- Visual appearance of a frameless, floating building envelope
- Clear, minimalistic design for the highest architectural standards
- Statically determinate bearing system using floating, sliding and fixed bearings in the substructure
- Control of structural tolerances
- Minimalistic joint design and no visible fastening points