Structural Point Facade
INPOINT from GIP GLAZING GmbH stands for excellence in structural point facade design. Its frameless glazing appearance comes very close to fulfilling the vision of architects and planners for a supporting structure that seems to float separately from the glass itself. Structural point facades can be used to create large glazed areas with the appearance of a single transparent surface. It opens up a new dimension in space for unrestricted panoramic views.
The structural point facade was developed for point fixed vertical glass facades. Its special undercut anchor technology uses drilled holes in the glass to ensure that the anchors, which secure the glass elements to the supporting frame, are invisible to outside observers. There are no restrictions when using the system with a supporting structure that meets the static requirements. Glass swords from GIP Glazing, cable trusses and specially engineered constructions are always planned, calculated, manufactured and assembled by GIP GLAZING for the specific building – wherever it is in the world.
- Suitable for use with vertical glass facades and photovoltaic modules
- Large pane formats possible in all pane geometries
- Large range of GIP substructures available, e.g. glass swords, cable constructions.
- Visual appearance of a frameless, floating glass surface
- Clear, minimalistic design for the highest architectural standards
- Statically determinate bearing system using floating, sliding and fixed bearings in the substructure
- Control of structural tolerances
- Minimalistic joint design and very small fastening points in a variety of styles