Unitised facades are made from modules, which are pre-assembled in the factory. They essentially consist of the frame, glazing, sealing system and connecting elements.
On the construction site, the individual facade elements only need to be correctly mounted and aligned. Their high level of prefabrication allows custom-built, large area glass facades to be transported to any construction site in the world at relatively low cost and installed quickly whatever the weather.
- Slim face width of 82 mm, overall depth of 127 mm
- Variable arrangement of elements using glazing bars: horizontal glazing bar, vertical glazing bar
- Best thermal insulation ratings (with 40 mm insulating glass) Uf value SG mullion: 1.21 W/(m²K)
- 3-chamber principle
- All-round plastic profile to improve thermal insulation
- Glass thicknesses: insulating glass 24 mm to 40 mm, single pane 4 mm to 8 mm
- Bullet and burglar resistance possible
- Concealed integration of electrical cables, which are nonetheless accessible if alterations are subsequently required
- Minimalistic joint design in a variety of styles