Ventilated curtain walls
Ventilated curtain walls (VCW) are acknowledged as high quality, sustainable and cost-effective facade systems.
A ventilated curtain wall can significantly reduce a building's heating energy requirements and thus dramatically cut its CO2 emissions. As well as outstanding physical and structural properties, VCWs offer architects a virtually unlimited range of design possibilities.
- Suitable for use with vertical facades, polygonal facades
- Individual design due to large selection of facade panels and facade cladding materials
- Attractive aesthetic design and high level of functionality
- Can also be installed using a substructure with no thermal bridges
- Wide range of visible and invisible fastening options available