Fire resistant light roofs F30/F60
Fire resistant light roofs are used in fire protection sections at building intersections. At the same time, the fire resistant light roof maximises the amount of natural light entering the building.
The fire resistant light roof system looks identical to the standard light roof system and thus offers architects a wide range of design options.
- For use in fire resistant light roofs F30/F60, angled glazing F30/F60
- Fire protection sections in external walls and roof areas as F30/F60 in accordance with DIN 4102
- Identical appearance to a conventional mullion-transom facade
- The installation of fire resistant windows and doors offers additional options
- Slim profile faces with segmented design
- 30 and 60 minutes of fire resistance