Light roofs SMC 50.HI
Light roofs and glass domes from GIP Glazing are highly transparent to allow plenty of natural light to enter the interior of your building. In addition, they are often an impressive architectural feature.
In combination with elegant profile faces of 50 mm with large glass areas, GIP Glazing creates lightweight, efficient and timelessly beautiful engineering structures. GIP Glazing uses three-dimensional computer simulations to design, plan and manufacture even geometrically irregular – almost free-form – glass domes that perfectly embody the customer’s vision.
- Suitable for use with light roofs, conservatories and angled glazing
- Individual design due to large selection of profile geometries for the supporting structure
- Attractive aesthetic design and high level of functionality
- Variety of designs with concealed screws in the casement frame possible
- High energy savings due to very low Uf values of up to 0.9 W/m²K
- Flat outer surface with stepped insulating glass ensures excellent self-cleaning effect
- For natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators in accordance with EN 12101-2