The panorama facade from GIP GLAZING is a refinement of the traditional mullion-transom facade. In the familiar mullion-transom facade, the profiles have a face width of 50 mm in most applications.
Mullion-transom facades with a face width of 35 mm and a pure, minimalistic profile system respond to the market demand for large-area, fixed glazing products. Panorama facades are suitable for use in premium segments, such as villas and other prestigious buildings.
- Uniform gasket system for the entire mullion-transom facade based on gasket heights of 9 mm, 11 mm and 13 mm on the inside and 5 mm on the outside
- Prefabricated pressure plate, including gasket and insulating foam
- Economical fabrication of the mullion-transom facade with minimal preparation
- Patented mullion-transom facade for safe glass installation and fastening the pressure plate profile
- New type of glazing rebate reduction profiles within the mullion-transom facade
- New type of connection to ventilated curtain walls with simple clip-on technology
- Optimised seal for a secure and clean intersection between a mullion-transom facade and an adjoining ventilated curtain wall
- Innovative system for continuous attachment to the building structure: reliable ventilation and drainage of the mullion-transom facade where it is attached to the building structure
- Very efficient installation of the mullion-transom facade possible