Ventilation vents and ventilation flaps
The ventilation vent from GIP GLAZING is a slim, opening element which can extend from the floor to the ceiling. The ventilation vent supplied by GIP GLAZING with a face width of just 170 mm is currently the slimmest product of its kind in the world.
The ventilation vent from GIP GLAZING meets all fall protection criteria and can also be designed as a ventilation flap. In the summer, it can be left open permanently. The ventilation vent is very simple to operate and a sensible addition to panoramic glazing or large area fixed glazing products. Can be flush-fitted or rebated on the outside to open up a range of design options.
- The world’s slimmest ventilation vent and ventilation flap
- Universal ventilation vent available in the overall depths 65, 70, 75 and 90 mm
- Split insulating bar in the ventilation vent to avoid bimetallic effects
- Excellent seal guaranteed even in extreme weather conditions
- For use in all outer frames AWS, AWS BS, AWS WF and mullion-transom facades
- Attractive design using cover profiles and multi-purpose corner pieces
- Concealed fittings