Consulting services for facades
Consulting services for facades from GIP Glazing aim to provide an integrated basis for successfully implementing glass facades and complex building envelopes, which realise the visions of their investors, owners and architects. Our consultants have a minimum of between ten and twenty years of relevant international experience as professionals in the industry.
Not only must the design be eye-catching and pleasing to investors, owners and architects – it must also meet the extremely complex requirements and standards relating to the creation of a modern glass facade today. Our consulting services take into account local requirements for reinforcement of the facade for earthquake resistance, solar shading, soundproofing, self-cleaning and even heat recovery. Our facade consultants support investors, owners and planners in budget planning and cost control. Consulting services for facades from GIP GLAZING also include assistance in placing orders to ensure optimum product quality and compliance with requirements. This guarantees effective quality control and can also be integrated into a quality management system at the customer’s request.
- Production of draft designs for the facade consultation
- Cost estimates within the framework of the facade consultation
- Product recommendations and suggestions within the framework of the facade consultation
- Consulting services for facades from GIP GLAZING are not tied to specific brand products
- Building simulation within the framework of the facade consultation using Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Facade consultation for thermal building physics and architectural acoustics
- Facade consultation as representative of the owner in quality control
- Compilation of performance specifications and descriptions