Fire resistant windows
Fire walls are barrier structures, which can either be used to enclose a building (external wall) or subdivide the space within a building into fire compartments (internal fire wall). They must be capable of preventing a fire from spreading to other buildings or fire compartments for a specified period of time.
The side-hung fire resistant window AWS 70 FR 30 is available in fire protection classes F30 / G30 in accordance with DIN 4102 and classes EI30 / EW30 in accordance with DIN EN 1364 / 1634. It features mechanical self-locking in the event of fire and is compliant with all the required certification standards. After an on-site inspection and approval, it can be used as an alternative to F60 or F90 fixed glazing.
- Suitable for use in external walls as an FR30 side-hung window
- Casement sizes up to max. 1300 x 1900 mm
- Fire resistant aluminium designs DIN 4102
- New, concealed window closer
- Mechanical self-locking in the event of fire
- Concealed fittings using Schüco AvanTec
- Combination of functionality (fire protection) and design (Schüco AWS window)
- The perfect blend of comfortable interior climate and stylish architectural design