Passive house windows AWS 90.SI+ Green
The passive house window AWS 90.SI+ Green is manufactured from sustainable raw materials and is the first such aluminium window that meets the passive house standard. The passive house window AWS 90.SI+ Green responds to the growing demand from builders for an environmentally responsible and affordable window design.
Amongst other materials, the passive house window AWS 90.SI+ Green uses castor oil as a significant renewable resource for the polyamide insulating bars.
- Suitable for use in private apartment and housing developments and commercial real estate
- Window series AWS 90 BS.SI+ Green offers a level of thermal insulation, which is compliant with the passive house standard
- Aluminium window incorporating plastics that contain a significant proportion of raw materials from renewable sources
- Foams using raw materials from renewable sources
- Larger window casements possible
- The perfect partnership of thermal insulation, design and sustainability
- Outstanding thermal insulation with Ug = 0.6 W/(m²K) and plastic spacers
- Glazing gasket using raw materials from renewable sources