A punched window is a hole-like opening created to provide a view and let in light. The AWS 75. SI punched window is a highly functional module and can be used in a wide range of applications. For example, it can be manufactured as a round window, arched window or in free forms.
- Suitable for use in private apartment and housing developments and commercial real estate
- Expanded insulation zone with foam-filled insulating bars
- Innovative thermal insulation principle in the glazing rebate
- Co-extruded centre gasket
- Extensive range of profiles incl. the AWS 75RL.SI design system
- Compatible with the ADS door range
- Outstanding thermal insulation with an overall depth of 75 mm: Uf values from 0.9 to 1.6 W/m²K